Oh my gosh!!! Are you serious?? SIX??!! Third birthday maybe, but not sixth! She's my baby. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital and I was being the majorly over protective mother. Seriously, I wouldn't let anyone hold her. In my eyes, no one could do it like I could, nobody else was good enough. Silly, huh? Now she's six years old. She'll be in first grade next year. Wow, how time flies when your having fun. She has been such a blessing. I have loved every moment with her, good and bad. God must really love me to have chosen me to be her mother.
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Look how much she's grown up! All of my picture of her before age two are in film format or I would have earlier ones up.
We had a big party planned for her sixth bithday this year. We were going to have it at our church gym and it was going to be rock n' roll themed. We were going to have a big inflatable slide and lots of other fun stuff. It was going to be great!
Unfortunatley, when planning the party, I was informed that the National Championship game was supposed to start at six that evening. Knowing that, I scheduled the party from two to four o'clock. Turns out, the National Championship starts at three, smack dab in the middle of the party. Beacuase of that, we only had a few confirmed guest from the very large guest list. We decieded to call off the party and take Savannah and Charlie to Chuckee Cheese's and Toys R' Us in Birmingham. Savannah was thrilled! We had a wonderful time. Here are a few pictures from the trip.








No comments:
Post a Comment